The Kenyan mobile advertising firm MobiAds released a report on the behavior of users on their flagship mobile app Royalty King. Through their platform, the company tracked 29,940 users to understand their behavioral dynamics while accessing the internet. Here are some of the findings.
- The favorite time for browsing is between 1pm and 4pm which is 24.5% of the online access time.
- On average mobile users go online more frequently in the afternoon(approx every 79 minutes) than any other time.
- Both female and male mobile users prefer to get online in the evening.
- Mobile users go online more frequently in the afternoon taking approximately 1hr 20mins to get online.
- Evening is the most favorite time to get online for all mobile users.
- Other than the evening, mobile users under 18years prefer going online in the mornings while those in the 18-25 age bracket, prefer surfing the internet at night.
You can read the full report here: